Monday, March 05, 2007

Have you heard about teleclasses?

Teleclasses offer an affordable and convenient means for learning through a means accessible by anyone with a phone.

Each class occurs at a specified date and time and the students who register for a teleclass receive a telephone number along with a pin code to use in order to access/attend the class.

Teleclasses are held on what is called a bridgeline that can accommodate 25 to over 100 participants at a time, depending on the size line reserved by the instructor. This modern technical wonder makes taking or offering courses, whether in the educational realm, coaching arena or the corporate world, easy and affordable.

Telelasses range in price from free to several thousand dollars. They also range in length from one 55 minute class to a series of classes held over a course of several weeks.

I have taken many courses myself via teleclass and I have to say, WOW. When I go to class, I don't have to drive anywhere or worry about the weather and I don't have to be concerned about what I am wearing. There is a lot to be said about the convenience factors of a teleclass.

Many companies offer bridgelines to host a teleclass at a variety of prices. As a facilitator, (the person giving the class, also knows as the instructor or monerator) offering your material via a teleclass greatly reduces your overhead and allows you to price your course more affordable. It also makes attending your class more convenient sine no travel is involved. Plus, your materials and expertise are available on a more global basis which allows more participants to be able to benefit from what you have to offer.

I have attended a class with other participants who were dialing in from across the U.S., Canada, Europe, and Australia. This is one reason it is becoming more popular in the educational arena.

I have decided to join the ranks of fellow certified coaches and begin offering my coaching and training through teleclasses. My first teleclasses will be in April both of which I plan to offer FREE of charge.

Since I primarily work with small business owners and Realtors, these two classes will be concerned with business. One class will be for Realtors and is titled, "The Secret to Using Law of Attraction to Skyrocket Your Real Estate Career". The other class is geared to any small business owner and titled "The Secret to Attracting Your Ideal Customers". To view the schedule of teleclasses I currently offer, click on Schedule while viewing my website UsingLawOfAttraction.com.

Whether giving or taking a teleclass, once you experience this for yourself, you will agree that it is a wonderful means to gain knowledge and grow. Taking a teleclass will be an experience you will look forward to repeating again and again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home