Monday, December 22, 2008

It has been an exciting whirlwind since my last posting.

I have done several interviews on various internet talk radio shows and enjoyed them so much that I decided to launch my own internet talk radio show in January 2009.

Beginning January 6th my new show, Starting Today will air at 5 PM ET. My first guest will be Pamela Hollister, founder and developer of The People Process, a remarkable dynamic new method for understanding yourself and relating to others. By learning Personality Type, starting with our own, we can become more effective leaders, enjoy greater relationships, increase sales through more strategic marketing, and enhance communications in every area of our personal and professional life.

Check out my show on BlogTalkRadio.com/Starting-Today and view the schedule of up coming guests along with a description of their topics. Each month will be a new series so you make sure you bookmark this site and return often. If you happen to miss a show, you can listen to it in the archive section.

Some of the topics that will be discussed are strategic marketing, how to launch a speaking career, self improvement, motivation, energy psychology, health and fitness, nutrition, law of attraction, Quantum Touch, and MORE!

If you would like to recommend a topic or suggest a guest, feel free to email me with your recommendations. I'm all ears!
Check my schedule of events for other happenings such as my webinars. January 16th from 2:30 - 3:30 PM ET, "Skyrocket Your Coaching Practice And Improve Your Client Results" webinar is one you won't want to miss. Get the details and register for "Skyrocket Your Coaching Practice And Improve Your Client Results" webinar now.
2009 is going to be a FANTASTIC year, Starting Today!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home